• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wii Fit?

Maja

Yes, yes. it is alot of fun. my wife wanted it when we got our wii and I bought it for "her". I don't do the yoga stuff, but there it tons and tons of stuff on as far as games and other exercises. it is an absolute blast!!!! for the money (we paid $90) I'd say dollar for dollar its one of the best deals for the wii as far as amount of stuff onthe game.

Explain the pricing to me. I have been looking on the net and I keep finding prices around 149-169. What does this include? $90? Was that just for the game or did that include the balance board?

Shane, Of course I don't know where you have been looking but last year around Christmas, I was with someone who wanted a Wii. The big box stores of course had nothing. We walked into another small store and they had 4. Email me and I can tell you the store.

We just got it last week and I think it's the best game we've gotten yet. It is an absolute ball ski jumping. The best part is it tricks you into exercising!

Better than MarioKart?? My Fave game so far.

Explain the pricing to me. I have been looking on the net and I keep finding prices around 149-169. What does this include? $90? Was that just for the game or did that include the balance board?.

you get everything for $90. for some reason they go for more on-line. keep checking target and wal-mart and you'll eventually find one. it took me a while to find ours. good luck, let us know what you think when you get one!!! It's addicting, plus its great exercise!!

They are jacked up online cause people with no jobs sit in line and buy them up then resell cause you can't find any. Sorry, it annoys me. I just got one off of hsolist for $120 total. Wife wanted one for her birthday and I couldn't find one after three weeks of looking. Figure after taxes if I bought it at the store I was out a little over $20 and that probably woulda been eatin in gas going to a store in Wahoo to get one. I hope it's fun. Does it come with Skiing? What other games are with it?

By the way, I love the mario cart.

sandman, it does come with skiing. only a couple games are available, the more you play it, the more games/activities it unlocks. the skiing and the ski-jump are the best games on it!! some of the strength "exercises" are very fun too!! I'm on a weight loss kick and the wii fit is helping me for sure!