• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Another lead change in the AL Central

UdeLakeTom

You are right Gary,

That tomato can they faced yesterday should have been pounced on. I can't understand how that guy has a record of 20-2 this year and is the hands down Cy Young winner from the AL. I guess the Sox should have pounded him into oblivion! We shall see how the Twinks fare against some pretty tough teams coming up. 4 at Tampa should just about do them in, according to my calendar.

Windy

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy cow Windy take a DEEP breath, I love where we were and what we are doing for the near future. The Twins were picked to finish LAST in a good division. I do believe we will push the SOX (both red & white) to the end. We may or may not win the division or the wild card, but look who the SOX(s) will have to play in the playoffs Angels & Rays. But the future with 5 yes 5 quality starters and with an offensive line-up that is getting stronger the future is bright and starting to glow.

cool

By the way I do believe that last series with da Sox could be interesting.

wink

I think the Twins and the White Sox better watch out, they way both of these teams are playing Cleavland is going to win the division!

Twins 3-7 in the last 10!

Sox 4-6 in the last 10!

Sure looks like a couple good playoff teams crazy

I know, I know Peter Positive smirk

Twins still in first place and the sox are tied with the TWINS.

The road trip is not turning out like I predicted, however we are still in the hunt and should remain a 2 horse race.

As far as Cleveland goes, well good luck on that one. That is a reach.

G.C.

Ya I know, I was to say the same thing. #'s right, wrong order.

Oh well no drinks for me now. I will wait until the last pitch is thrown to celebrate the division title or drown the sorrows coming in 2nd behind the sox.

We are coming home and should get well. Just have to figure out a better game plan for the road. I will take after that road trip only down 1.5.........

G.C.

Agreed,

The road has not been kind to either of us. Looking at things thru my silver and black tinted glasses, I am hoping my Pale Hose can survive the Angels and I am equally hoping that the Rays will deliver the knock out punch when the Twinks visit them for 4 games. I would rest a lot easier if my Pale Hose had more than a 3 game lead going into that series in the Baggie Dome.

It will be exciting because it looks like it is coming down to a winner take all in the Central because I don't think the Wild Card will be coming out of the Central this year, as much as I would have liked to see it!

Windy