• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fishing Mn in the fall

1900_LE

We were talking about doing a Mn fishing trip this fall. Did one this spring at Leech and had a great time. Lot of slot fish tho. Anyways, any suggestions on which lake produces well in the fall, when would be the best time (Sept, Oct)?

We always pick the 1st weekend of Oct. to have a brothers and friends get together. We always go to Winni and Cutfoot and between the 2 we always seem to do very well on walleyes and my brothers gets enough small northerns for pickling.

My choice would be Lake Of The Woods. mid Sept. or Oct. is a great fishing time up there in the river. water temps drop and the shinners run into the river and the Eyes are right behind them. You can fill out in a few hrs. Its some of the best fishing I have ever had. Check out the LOTW forms and get more info on it!!

We've been going to Lake X for the last few years on the first or second weekend of October. The northern and bass have bee cooperative grin This year it will be the second weekend.