• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

frabill minnow buckets

pj4

find youself with the frabill insulated bucket and it leaks water on your way out to fishing? take a piece of .003 mill plastic and cut it several inches larger than the top of the bucket size. remove the yellow top and place the plastic on the bucket. replace the top.works like a charm, no more leaks.

models 1405, 4505 and 4515. where can i get a new clip for the aerator, it broke in the first few uses. then last week i broke the stone. i have the 1405 and highly recomend to any one needing an all season bucket. in the summer i freeze small pop bottles and put one in to keep water cool. no more reaching over the boat to grab minnows. how many people have forgot to pull up the minnow bucket and got soaked, lost it or remebered at the dock.

you can buy the stone anywhere, aqaurium stones at wal mart are bigger/longer, don't know if they produce more bubbles this way. There a little bit cheaper too. Enjoy the Aqua life 1409, the big bucket one, you can attach to a 12 volt battery for in your house, super quiet too, great for storing lots of minnows over long periods of time. I don't know if the light it came with was bad, or if they are all like that, but the light didn't help me none. Has anyone seen those soft plastic collapsible one? Do they work? Sportsmen's carries the frabill rocks 2 for about three bucks, other wise walmart in the pet section has different sized rocks for up to about 9 inches long for 1.96. Hope it helps
Best Fishes
Chris

[This message has been edited by huskiesplayer15 (edited 02-05-2004).]