• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
sledhead

Geared up for FL tourny any one

Just wondering if any one is heading out for the Forest Lake Ice tourny this weekend. I have to work. And so does the buddie. Gander in FL opens at 5 am for the tourny.

I'm going to be out there for my first fishing contest ever. I'm pumped about it, sounds like a great time and there's a chance to walk away with something real nice.

I'll be out there with a buddy. This will be the first " Gun and Run" I've ever fished, so that should make it interesting.

Any FL vets have any advice, ie descent locations, ect., for a FL newby?

Most likely in the same spot out from the beach.

Huskers, It's run and gun. They drill the holes in a specific spot roughly around 2000 thousand or more. The gun goes off and you head for a hole as fast as you can.

I'll be going out there to give it a try. It will be my first out there. If anyone has any information about lake like a good place to start. It would be greatly appreciated.