• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bad medicine again!!!!!!!!!!!

ZOOM

Well its been about a year since my last post about B.M. and I'll tell you, what a year makes. I was just down there last week and we stayed for 4 day's. The fish were there in full force. I LOVE that lake.Not so much for the fishing but for the lake itself. pretty,pretty,pretty. If there wasn't a fish in the lake it would still be worth the trip.Caught a few nice trout and had a few great meals. no trophys but its all good all the way. just my .02 on this lake.Anybody else have an opinion on this lake?

I've heard good things about the trout as well as walters and big gators. The only time we tried to fish it we headed out as a storm rolled in and the lightning started-we didn't want to fish a lake w/ trees sticking out of the water and lightning comming down so it's on my list for a rematch someday.

redhooks

Yeah stay away fromt the lightning thats for sure. You should give it another chance. I know that bad Medicine is known for its trout but the Walleye fishing there is great to from what I hear. I personally did not fish for walleye when we were there but I guess it can be really good. I'm not sure what it is about that lake but I really enjoy it there.