• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Mouth of Minnehaha

Saltydog

Not lately for Cats.

Of course there is always a chance for Cat's down there but the problem is right now we have minimal water flow coming out of the Creek and nothing out of the sewer drain. Another Problem I have found fishing for Cats at Minnehaha is there really isn't any deep water or hole's to speak of in the area.

I guess there is a chance to pick off some Flats in the shallow area's by the Creek and Sewer Drain, if you want Channels maybe add a little weight to your setup and get the bait out into in the main channel if you can!

Good Luck!

Not much discharge from the dam? I have been meaning to give hidden falls a shot up around the first bend down from the dam. Went up there real early in the year and it was too fast and I have been meaning to give it another run.

No water at all coming over the Dam what little water that is coming down stream is coming through the Power Plant spill way.

I usually just park the boat on the Island and head up to the North end and fish as close to the Dam as possible.

If you are in a boat remember not to go past the signs you will be boating in a restricted area it's illegal to be with in 500' of the Dam while boating and they will ticket you.

Jake did get a PB Flathead the other day along with 4 other Personal Best.

Pug size Flat.. grin

picture157customuk1.jpg

Notice the Dam in the background no water at all.

picture159customsh3.jpg

Wow, having no water like that pretty much rules Hidden Falls out for me. I guess I'll keep pounding the spot I've been hitting until it gives one up bigger than the one pictured above. smile

I say a flat is a flat.

I'm sick of the low water too. I got a warning for going to close to the dam when there was no water flowing over it. That lil power plant spillway was hot though. No wonder why they don't want anyone close. Just kidding - the CO told me the horror stories about being too close to the dam.