• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Andrew Erickson

harriet?

Im taking a buddy out there on wednesday and i havent been out there for along time.Anyone moving any fish?Really wanna get him his first muskie.Any help would be great

Fished from shore 2 weekends ago - had a fish on with a spinnerbait in the sailboats. Almost nailed a jogger with the hookset, after which it buried me in some weeds and shook the hook. Didn't get a great look but guessing mid 30s to low 40s from the few seconds it was on.

I've heard it has been pretty slow.

If you ever want to go out, I live in St paul and fish Harriet/Calhoun fairly often from my canoe. canoe_crew at hotmail dot com.

Ben

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• yep, expensive because they are hard to find. I just refill the one pounders. easy and cheap. 
    • Why are the 5 lb. propane tanks so expensive and hard to find. I've looked online for them and they are usually about $60. 20# tanks are about $40 full. Wanting to possibly stop using the 1lb. tanks for my buddy heater and go with a 5lb. tank that will last longer. Oh, and I'm on foot 100% of the time. 
    • I was using a Marcum Showdown 5.6 and loved it. Then my teenage son started fishing with me and he has taken over the Showdown. So, I bought the ice pack for my Lowrance Elite-5 from my boat. It's OK but I much prefer the Showdown.  The Elite-5 will act up at times and it really ticks me off. Now I'm looking for a Showdown for myself again. 
    • Anyone have the latest and greatest on Morson area ice conditions?  Pretty early yet, but it’s been awfully chilly out there.   Thanks!  
    • I went ahead and bought a tag since the FA season was going pretty slow in camp.  Then bang, bang, bang, bang... just like that we all have enough venison...   My season might just boil down to a few walks in the woods, checking things out that I’ve been curious about.  Just wouldn’t feel right not carrying my smoke stick with even though I probably won’t use it.   Premature tag purchase. 🤦‍♂️
    • Dang looks nice......I'm jelly.
    • Dave coming to get his grill off his truck and PurpleFloyed off his a$$!  😄    
    • I would need a forklift to get my a$$ off the picnic table after eating all those ribs.   😂
    • Dave, you can grill standing in the back of your truck!  We just have to have a pellet grill in the mix after we have heard so many wonderful things about them! Other then they weight a ton! 😄   Glad to see your back, you seemed to have gone to He!! for a while in that other thread over there!  😯 
    • I would need a forklift to get my Louisiana smoker in and out of the back of my truck.  I'll be happy to pay the $5.00 though........