• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Frabill customer service

Perchy

I recently purchased a Frabill portable shelter and broke a small part during the assembly process. It was totally my fault, did not follow the directions. I emailed Frabill and asked them if I could purchase a replacement part, they promptly sent me more parts than I will ever need! I highly recommend Frabill products-well engineered, practical, excellent customer service and made by our fellow Americans!

I had a frabill shelter I bought and used n Mille Lacs lake, it sucked. It was worse than sitting out in the open. this was new out of hte box and the material did not stop hte wind--it was like looking at a nylon. Than we brought it back and replaced that one. We got it out on the lake and the exact same problem. Yes I beleive that their customer service is great, I have several other products by frabill and have had no problems with them --just their shelters.

I love my Ranger XLTwin. I've owned/fished out of others and this one is the best yet.

When I bought it, the box was open. Sure enough, two small hardware parts were missing.

I contacted Frabill and they mailed out the parts next day at no charge.

Good experience.

I like the frabill sensive rods. But i had a issue with their customer service. I broke a rod through normal use 6 months after i bought it. I emailed them and they responded that they would replace the rod as long as i paid to ship my rod to them and pay for the return shipping of my warrantied rod...wich was 19.95. I could have shipped them the broken rod for 4.00, so i would have had 24 dollars tied up. six more dollars i could have just bought myself a new rod. Thankfully, the rod was purchased at cabelas and without batting an eye, customer service replaced the rod at no charge. From a consumers point of view it turned out ok for me but it was no thanks to frabill.

Simcox
Which model did you have? Was it a flip style or a shack?
I have the venture and once banked with snow, I have been in some good winds and have had excellent success.

------------------
en kala
(I fish)