• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

How Many Cranks......?

riverrat56

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice find troller.

I just got 20 Storm Deep Thunder sticks and Dave Nitro Shiners for $2 a piece in a clearance table at Gander. They have a 50% off all orange tagged items sale going on. Every once in a while I find some Gems in them tables.

Every once in a while I find some Gems in them tables.

The Woodbury and Forest Lake Gander Mtn clearance tables pretty much always look like a bomb went off. I got some salmo's a couple of weeks ago, but it was hard digging.

Well, I was prepping for the upcoming fall trolling season and decided to do an inventory count. I'm up over 350 and can't wait to go and wash a few this fall. Gotta love the clearance bins at GM. I cruise them about once a week but have found the clearance racks at Wallymart and Holiday can be pretty decent as well. I agree with Blueroof, the GM bins do get picked over pretty heavily but you can still find a few "must have" cranks under things.

Tunrevir~