• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ripcord ?

sportfish

Good question. I just purchased a new Ripcord and have noise issues while drawing back too. My roomate doesn't have noise issues when he draws back. I think I am shakier than he is. We thought maybe some of that stick on felt would work...but I am leary with it messing up my perfectly sighted in bow.(not perfectly sighted in but close enought to not want to resight... and have to resight after the felt wears down) Anyone know of anything?

Stick-on moleskin. The folks at Cabin Fever just put it on there free of charge when they install one. I've seen 3 installed there and they do the moleskin every time. The apply it to the fork, the containment arm and then too the shelf and side wall in case your arrow does bounce around before its locked in the up position.

Do what Powerstroke says because that's exactly what I have on mine (two years) and it hasn't worn off yet and I shoot about every other day. You will be glad you did and it's just another little tweeking to make you more successful.

mr