• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bryant McKinnie

Scott K

yeah we need mckinnie...i agree he's over rated [Please read forum policy before posting again. Admin] but he's our best option by far and we need him....maybe he'll learn out to contain them speed rushers better now that he practices with allen.

The NFL has annouced that Vikings left tackle Bryant McKinnie has been suspended for the first four games of the 2008 regular season.

Presumably, the suspension is final and all appeals have been exhausted.

The suspension begins tomorrow, August 30. He’s eligible to return on September 29.

McKinnie’s penalty arises from felony charges related to his alleged decision to whack a bouncer in the head with a pole earlier this year. Though the charges haven’t been resolved, McKinnie is a repeat offender — nearly three years ago, he was doing some nasty stuff on the Love Boat, and he eventually pleaded guilty to charges of disorderly conduct.

sucks2bu.gif

He needs to change his plea as well. He is pleading not guilty, and with a ton of witnesses, he is going to be worse off. He should plead no contest, get probation and a fine and be done with it.

Some may not agree but he will be missed!

Too bad Mckinnnies Luv Boat non-sense which got blown out of proportion gave him the 2nd strike on this one.

No, it's not too bad. He's an one-who-thinks-I-am-silly. If you can't keep your nose clean then they should just get rid of him. If he wasn't a ball player he would have got a lot more.

He is a big strong guy, young, and can still learn to become a pass blocker! Allen even said that it is hard to push him around!

He may be hard to push around but anyone can run around him. Hes terrible. Big tuff guy like him has to use a pole in a fight. Through him out of the league for a while like they did to Pacman Jones. No actually throw both of them out for good.

Originally Posted By: 4wanderingeyes
He is a big strong guy, young, and can still learn to become a pass blocker! Allen even said that it is hard to push him around!

He may be hard to push around but anyone can run around him. Hes terrible. Big tuff guy like him has to use a pole in a fight. Through him out of the league for a while like they did to Pacman Jones. No actually throw both of them out for good.

Michael Vick, too

i understand he hit a bouncer with a pole and if i did that i would be in jail for over a year, but brandon marshall has been arrested 3 times in the last year and got 1 game. Marshall drove drunk and beat a woman.....thats not worse than a single incidence of hitting a man?

leonard little literally killed people. he got the same suspension i believe (4 games)

their is something not right about the way the suspensions are handed out. mckinnie will be missed, but he's almost more trouble than he is worth. i wouldnt be surprised if he's trade bait next year