• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bryant McKinnie

Scott K

Sirius NFL Radio reports that Vikings LT Bryant McKinnie will be suspended four games for violating the league's personal conduct policy.

Minnesota faces REs from Green Bay (Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila), Indianapolis (Dwight Freeney), Carolina (Julius Peppers), and Tennessee (Kyle Vanden Bosch) in the first four games, so Tarvaris Jackson will likely have a rough early ride with journeyman G Artis Hicks protecting his blind side. The Vikes should've done much more to prepare for McKinnie's loss this spring. Aug. 14 - 4:50 pm et

I think he has turned this team around, very few headlines this year so far about what his players got in trouble for in the off seasons.

I guess this would fall into that "few headlines" category?

Originally Posted By: 4wanderingeyes
I think he has turned this team around, very few headlines this year so far about what his players got in trouble for in the off seasons.

I guess this would fall into that "few headlines" category?

You are correct, that would be in the catagory of a "few headlines" !

Other then Mr McKinnie its been a quiet off season for active Viking's

He is decent but certainly not as good as the media and everyone else made him out to be, the man is huge and has decent feet, but is not consistent and has proven he isn't consistent every season, might be time to find a new anchor for that line

He is decent but certainly not as good as the media and everyone else made him out to be, the man is huge and has decent feet, but is not consistent and has proven he isn't consistent every season, might be time to find a new anchor for that line

All true! But it is not shopping season anymore. We might find someone that another team has dropped, for a reason, or try to trade, and that will cost us alot now.

I totally agree it is not time and is too late to do anything this year, but I hope the front office has it in their mind and making sure their college and pro scouts are watching for guys in that position

he gets beat off the line way too much for the money they give him. i know he isn't gonna make the block each and every play, but c'mon they pay him all that dough and don't get enough effort from the guy. then he goes around town thinking he's a big shot. guy would ride his bike around msu with this "i'm the s#!t" look on his face. he is the only guy on the team that i don't like.

I haven't heard anything recently.

My best guess. He'll pay off the plaintiff, pay a stiff fine, and wind up doing a lot of community service, anger management classes, and a public service announcement.

The league will suspend him for two games and make him cut his hair.