• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

cleaning fish?

Dakota Iceman

Jane Higgins was walking down the high street when she bumped into an old friend. "Hello, I haven't seen or heard from you since graduation back in 1982!" said Jane, "what's happened to you?"
"Well, I got married in 1989 to somebody you wouldn't know. This is our son", said the friend who was holding hands with a little boy.
"Hello and what's your name?" said Jane to the boy.
"It's the same as Daddy's".
"Ah so it's Peter is it?" said Jane

How did Jane know?

------------------
Tight Lines,

JP Z

Q1) What do you put in a toaster?

Q2) Say "silk" 5 times, now spell "silk"..... What do cows drink?

Q3) If a red house is made from red bricks, a blue house is made out of blue bricks, a pink house is made out of pink bricks, a black house is made out of black bricks.... What is a green house made out of?

Q4) If on a clock the hour hand moves 1/60th of a degree every minute then how many degrees will the hour hand travel in 1 hour?

Q5) **Without using a calculator**

You are driving a bus from London to Milford Haven (Wales).
In London 17 people get on the bus,
In Reading 6 people get off, 9 people get on,
In Swindon 2 people get off, 4 people get on,
In Cardiff 11 people get off,16 people get on,
In Swansea 3 people get off, 5 people get on,
In Carmarthen, 6 people get off,3 people get on
The bus then pulls into Milford have bus depot.....

What was the name of the bus driver?

------------------
Tight Lines,

JP Z

I was fishing with a buddy earlier this year and we got into some nice sunnies. I had some fish in the freezer and he was saying how he wanted a few to keep to fry, so I told him to go ahead and just take them all trying to be nice. Three days later I go fishing with him again, no luck. We're heading out and he put all his fishing stuff into my vehicle because he was heading to work and didn't want his stuff in his truck while at work. No problem right? WRONG I get home and am unloading everything, grab his bucket with the cushion he sits and, the top falls off and.....out comes 10 nice sunnies dead as a door nail, not to mention the stench. If only I would have kept mine......

The doctor is the kids Mother not father.. The Doc is a woman not a man..

Here is one from the Cosby show
"If a plane crashs on the border of US and Canada where do you burry the survivors?"

------------------
Grip it and Rip it

IFFWalleyes
I Fish For Walleyes
[email protected]

try this one,
a snail is in a well twenty feet deep,
every day he climbs up the well two feet,
but then every night he slides back down one foot,
how long is it going to take for him to get out?

yo, norm, good to see ya back online.
tnt

Hey Todd, how's things? probably wrong but I'll say 20 days?

You gonna be around Arnesons Saturday nite? Friend's son's Bday and we booked one of their huts for his present, he wants a ride in a trackvan. Should be fun.

Fisky

1 degree is correct as the question is stated, but the hour hand on a clock doesn't move at 1/60th of a degree per minute. It moves at 1/2 a degree per minute, which would be 30 degrees per hour.

cibl, yepper, 19is it,
on the 19th day he reaches the top and crawls out and goes about his way there fore he doesn't slide back down that night,
norm, plan on going up this weekend, should be there, but when the day fisherman come off the lake the lodge is swamped till about nine or ten, may see ya there.