• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Disappointment trip....

Hey, '81!

I had planned to take some pix of the fryin' fish, but it started to sprinkle just as the fish were going into the pan and had to keep my attention on that. Fifteen minutes of good fishing provided plenty for a big meal - biggest a 4# 'eye! Can see a little of the catch alongside the canoe.

Yeah, I saw em over there, but I wasn't gonna mention anything. wink Last time I cooked fish in the cast iron was on opener and just as I got the oil hot enough it started pouring rain. If someone were to have shot a photo, they would have seen the golf umbrella over me while I was cooking the fish. Worst part was the rain turned to snow. shocked

Nice Finn, Good to see your daughter share the stern seat with her BF!

I leave on a Canadian Agnes trip Friday & just finnished the packing... Can't sleep now so I thought I may add some Dissapointment Sunrise Images to this thread... Ma Nature did all the work here, mind you.

Will check in in 10 days with the trip in BWCA/ Duluth Forum.

PS. I see you took the Island that faces Diss. Mountain, these are taken from the other small island site.

BWCA092004017.jpg

BWCA092004014.jpg

Later -CLoma