• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Women's Forum Bulletin Board

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya I got bowling in a little while after work. I usually don't b-4 and during bowling and I don't Drink and drive. Never had one and no plans of getting one.

I will wait to.

Glenn no bear burger. The last bear meat I had was bear burger and was I think very good. It has been a while though.

G.C.

gary, no burger. first time my dad shot a bear we did all that stuff, roasts steaks burger, must of got old and really smelled and tasted bad. know throw it tall in ss etc goes fast. i think they tried to strech it to make it last longer and got old. this was way back when you could tag a bear and deer on the same license.

Ok everyone, so here's how cat dissection went-it wasn't that bad and I was way more brave than I gave myself credit for. After the initial gross out factor, it was actually very interesting and their circulatory system is quite similiar to our own. I sure wish I hadn't dreaded it so much because it was actually very neat. Our specimen was quite old and sick. Poor guy. Well there's the update-I didn't die or freak out. coolwinklaugh

I missed your post here Barb!! Sorry!! blush

Yeah it wasn't bad at all! I went in sorta upset and icked out and left super intrigued! Our instuctor told us something beforehand that put things in more of a perspective though. She said that these cats were either sick or just unadoptable (mean kitties) so we should thank them for this learning opportunity. It made me feel a little better. At least we weren't looking inside of my neighbor's cat, you know? winklaugh

And Peachy, you're official now girl! Now you got the cap to prove it. grin