• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Current Fave song...

Deitz Dittrich

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where'd you see Flogging Molly at? I've been waiting and keeping my eyes open and they've only been out on the west coast. Other than overseas.

'Rare Ould Times' is up on my top tune list

as well as 'Young Ned of the Hill'

As a huge flogging molly fan, I can tell you they come to MN at least 1 a year. They were just here in MN at Irish Fests in St. Paul, MN the fist weekend in August. The concert was free, and outside both Friday and Saturday night.

They usually attend that show, so look up irish fest for next year.

Also, it is almost a guarantee that flogging molly will be at a local irish pub near the place they are playing, so hit up the local irish pub for a pint, and say hello to the band

Swill

Bummer! I caught them there in '04 & '06. I'm current on their mailing list and they never mentioned the Irish Fest at all. Wonder why? My oldest son's getting into them and I told him the next time they come around I'd take him.