• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Tonka Bayt

Take your kids fishing Bush Lake

Just wanted to let you all know on Sat. Feb. 7 We are having a "Take Your Kid Fishing Day" at Bush Lake. We will provide bait and drill holes for anyone who wants to come. There should be a tent to warm up in and some refreshments. We will also be giving away a lot of different prizes for the kids. It should be a lot of fun. From 11:00-3:00. I own Dred Scott Automotive and Tonka Bayt if anyone would like more information. Also we may be looking for some hole drillers if anyone willing to help. Thanks

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• I think he's saying for the plow operator!!!  LOL!!!  yes it would help ya until ya wake up!!!
    • Agreed that will help calm my nerves when I see a big pile of snow pushed up in my yard, but I was looking to stop it from happening.
    • I thought they were all 4-cycle.  The ones I saw so fare were.  
    • Have you changed anything from your first attempt on venison bacon
    • A pic of the creek where we hunt, my deer, son in laws deer. Blended all 3 to 1. Ended up kinda neat for us. 
    • I have used a Toro single stage for about 10 years now. I was very skeptical until I helped a friend with snow removal. I won't ever go back to a 2 stage. Mine is a 2 stroke but I've seen the 4 stroke Toros in action and they seem just as good. There have been a couple times of heavy snow fall where I had to do the driveway in the middle of a storm and again at the end and also times of breaking up the plow ridge at the end but the pros far outweigh the cons. I like that it folds up like a lawnmower. When I get the mower out in the spring the blower goes under the shelf. No more big bulky blower in the way all the time and the rubber paddles clean right down to the cement. It's light enough to throw in the pickup and if you lift on the handles it'll propel itself if the snow isn't super deep. Go for the single. You won't regret it. 
    • The best snow thrower I’ve used is the one that uses your arms and a shovel😂 No blower or plow for me I can have the driveway done in the same amount of time if not a hair faster than a blower and, we’ve got a pretty decent sized driveway to, We get a good pile at the end from the grader that plows the township roads. I have wanted to mount a plow on one of the wheelers to plow the road as our township is extremely cheap and there must be Minimum 3-4 inches to plow. Anyway single stages are better for smaller drive ways and less snow. Personally I’d never by a single stage as you get a decent snow load and it may get frustrating or that pile at the end from the plow. But being you have a 2 stage as well it shouldn’t be an issue. Finding a good heavy duty rig with a good engine is key. Toro makes a good blower as well as huqvarna IMO. Im not sure if  huqvarna evenmakes smaller blower though.
    • I wouldn't get the Honda 4-Cycle Single Stage.  We have one at work and they are gutless wonders.  We also have the Toro 2 cycle single stage and that has a lot more balls!  IMO.  😉
    • A good bottle of bourbon or case of beer might make a difference.....
    • Great feedback.  I guess I will go with the single stage.  Just wish I had a solution for keeping the plow driver from pushing our entire culdesac's snow onto my lawn.