• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Eel Pout Fesitval

cattailcrew1

I was thinking of going to the eel pout festival this year. I am wondering if it will be worth it. Have any of you been there. What all do I need to bring besides the Busch Light. I was also wondering if it was February 14th and 15th.

I believe it's the first weekend in Feb. You could check on line.

I have been there 5-6 times, just live 20 miles from Walker, and everyone should go once at least.

The main activity seems to be drinking, but there are vendors there and lots of Pout to eat. Some even fish. The best part is you will see lots of crazy people having fun.

It is a worthwhile trip! I used to go every year with a group called "Camp Krusty". You could find us by listening for the live band in the ice house! Anyone know if they still go? I also remember "The Rowty Pouters". They once tried to melt a giant hot-tub in the center of their ice house. What were they thinking (I mean drinking)???

Probably not the best place for youngsters though...

I've been to Pout Fest in walker once and it's kinda like Sturgis meets Red Green grin.gif with a kick of Octoberfest and a hint of grumpy old men. There is a ton of fun and games and lots of good pout among a load of food to eat. Just plain fun for all, almost like the iceleaders events grin.gif

------------------
en kala
(I fish)

I will be there. You can either party until you drop, or do some serious fishing. Theres plenty of room for both. The Pout fest is Feb 13-15th. It is always held the last weekend of walleye fishing.

------------------
"I'd rather be fishing"

Mike

I would suggest some zip screws for your boots to go with the beer, a few blondes and a few brunettes would be GREAT, also! A bar on ski's is pretty much a must, a mixed bag of pints to keep you warm is also a GOOD idea.
SEE YA THERE

I'll be there. It's a great time. I might even fish for the first time. During the day, just walk from tent to tent, play a ton of games which involve drinking! Should be fun this year with a good supply of snow. Lots of snowmobiling, but watch the speed on the lake, because they are out in full force watching that!!!!