• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone wanna work with a rookie

I'm new to hunting. I did my hunters safety last year just to be more informed. Got out a little, missed some birds and didn't get any, but still had a blast. Anyway, anyone wanna take someone out and show me the ropes a little? I'll help pay gas and all that jazz. You can blast me an email at s_e_hendricks at comcast dot net.

I'm sure you'll find someone willing to split expenses with, especially this season.

I've had "projects" each of the last three years and while I enjoy introducing new people to the sport, this season I'm planning to make it more about the new dog. Going apprentice-free this fall!

WHOA! If this cuts into your fishing time. There will be big trouble Shane gringrin One of the best times of the year to be on the water and you want to waste it on smelly old ducks and geese.(no offense hunters Shane just needs as much grief as possible)I have been there and done that also. Be careful whoever takes you out though he is not called Mr. Injury for nothing.

hey sandmannd just wondering if anybody was got back to you taking you out hunting this season if not get back to me im sure i could hook you up sometime this season and but you on some ducks. i cant tell you here i hunt but i sure can take you do some good hunting holes in southern mn if not good luck this waterfowl season

Danz and jparrucci, shoot me an email at s_e_hendricks at comcast dot net. I've had a couple of replies but I'm always into meeting more of the outdoor folks and having a good time. Wade, we'll get out for sure this year.