• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Tonka Bayt

Guides!!

I have opened a bait and takle shop in Shorewood and I am looking for guides for the Minnetonka area. If you send your business card with rates to

Tonka Bayt
5680 Manitou Rd
Shorewood, Mn. 55331

Hopefully I can send you some business!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• So did Minnesota!  24,060 troops if I remember the number right.   This is where General Lee threw in the towel on July 4th.  This 24 mile road tour is pretty amazing.  Glad I stopped.   Just a shot to the left of the High Water Mark.
    • papa C brought 2 chicks by
    • @leech~~   My buddy Abe has a lot hair but was nice enough to try the hat at Gettysburg.  
    • And after Oakland its the Yankees! After this Mets series they must have a thing for being intimidated by NY logos on hats.   Wish we could get Buxton back but looks like he will be out for a bit now. I think he brings a lot of energy in the field and on the basepaths. Would like to see him pick it up at the plate more but he certainly brings an edge to the team that I think the other players feed off of.   Early on the team was deep and with a big division lead you could afford to shuffle out players and let the starters rest and heal. And those players were all stepping up. Now the lead is almost gone and injuries are piling up.   Lots of errors and un-earned runs have been ugly lately. We have seen Baldelli stay pretty composed so far this year. I will be curious to see what will cause him to snap or how he will handle all of this from a managing aspect.    Still a lot of games left which I am not sure if that is good or bad lol. I hope they make some moves but also dont want them to give anything up.
    • Yeah, with Oakland in town & on a roll, it could be a long weekend.
    • Does anybody have any experience with Wirelessbuy Unlimited Hotspot Mobile for internet service? I remember seeing it mentioned here a while back, but can't find the post.  I live in a rural area and my only options for internet are pretty much satellite or cell service. Two years ago, Verizon flat out lied about their home internet service to get me to sign up, my contract is finally up.  Is WirelessBuy Mobile actually unlimited Hotspot, meaning there is no data caps, no throttling, etc? This would be hooked up to my router and used as whole home internet. Maybe someone has a better recommendation?
    • Certainly looks like more  of a Saltwater feature, what with requiring an external add on device.