• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Am I the only one.. Olympics?

Deitz Dittrich

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too Dietz...love watching the games.

Good luck to everyone representing the USA...especially Doug Schwab from Osage, IA in wrestling. There is not a more determined individual competing. I am certain of that! smile

I had heard the bill was $300 million.

Think of all the starving people that could be fed for $300 million!

Don't get me wrong...the opening ceremony was pretty cool....but dang.

For Dish customers the olympic coverage is on NBC, MSNBC, CNBC-HD, USA-HD, Oxygen, and Universal-HD.

There are also two special channels that are each dedicated to basketball and soccer (ch 365 & 367). They are in high definition too.

Two more special channels feature "Team USA" and athlete bios (ch 474 & 473).

Dish's interactive feature allows you to watch all six primary channels of Olympic coverage at once if you choose to do so.

I've already got olympic fatigue.

Did anyone else see the Opening Ceremony when they were lifting that guy up with the cables attached to him? When they got him all the way to the top...did anyone else think he was about to fall?????

WOW. What a finish in the 4x100 Mens swimming. It looked like they were beat and they came back in the last 25 meters to beat the Frenchies. Obliterated the world record in the process.

your right dan,

talk about putting words back into the frech mouth. That was a great race, and im glad that they finished strong and beat up on the french.

Also nice to see Katie Hoof get the silver in the 400. She got tired at the end, thought she was going to take it home for the USA.

We have to have the highest medals so far if not going to be on top this year.

I hate to admit it but last night was the first chance I had to sit down and watch the Olympics. I actually forgot they were on. Wow what awesome races. I had a hard time turning off the tube and going to bed. I'm sure I'll be checking in everynight from now on..

I watched some badminton the other day and could not leave my chair. watchen some mens v-ball this morning and its also pretty good to watch. I like to watch the feild sports as I did them when I was in high school.

it doesnt get any better than to beat the frenchies after they talk smack. why on earth would anyone talk smack to ANY race Phelps is involved in? Just goes to show you that although the 4 frenchmen are good swimmers, they dont have much between the ears. prolly makes them more bouyant.

And even after getting their hats handed to them they still had that arrogant frog attitude! One of their guys in the race was quoted as saying that the .08 second finish was "just a fingertip" so it was not that big of a deal....ENJOY YOUR SILVER MEDAL, Froggie! we will do the same with our GOLD! I guess that was the "Gold Finger" eh?

GO USA!

Windy