• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Close or too close, that is the question?

Lunker

I think that we should give as much room as possible and still be on the structure. There is such a thing as the spot being full. If I get out late and the area is full, I move on.

If a person has a permanent and they are not there, I yield the 10 feet, but I will set up where I want. If they are in the house I will set up as far away as possible. When they show up I don't think they have any gripe with me being there. I don't think the owners of the perm have any more rights than anyone else. Its like someone anchoring a boat on a reef and expecting everyone to stay away.

I try to fish during the week when I can Mondays and occasional Friday's. But to truly get away I time major events around ice fishing for instance out east the superbowl did not get over till 11:30 p.m. Well being an opportunist I went crappie fishing on a small lake 45 min. from my house. It was lovely had the lake to myself, no wind, 26 deg, the humming glow of a Coleman Lantern and constant fish on my LX-3. It was nice just popping out of my fish trap and taking a look at the stars and listening to the owls hooting away from across the lake. Absolutely beautiful... Caught 19 keeper crappies and about 20 nice sunfish. The only thing I saw was at 4:30 a.m. when a plow truck drove by.
It was one of those nights that solidifies the peace and serenity that I was fortunate to receive while enjoying my favorite sport, ice fishing.

Snag you tell me the lake where that happens because I want to fish there. I guess I have never had the opportunity to have 1 fire hot woman fish near me let alone 4 so if you know of such a place let me know. I think I would let it slide if that was the case though. It would be wouldn't be funny though when my tongue freezes to the ice from staring.

------------------
Grip it and Rip it

IFFWalleyes
I Fish For Walleyes
[email protected]