• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sunny swimbaits

The one on the bottom is a giron so you can see the size of the others. The two small ones wake really good on the top when realed in slowly, but will dive a foot or two down at a moderate to fast retrive. The bigger one on top swims amazingly a very slow almost suspending drop perfectly horizontal. It has a wide s action and i can reel it in at any speed and it still has great action. I just need to paint the joints all green instead of half yellow because it looks wierd. It could also use some eyes like on the small ones but i didn't have time before i left for a fishing trip.P8050105.jpg

a better shot of the big one

P7230070.jpg

I would post one but im pretty sure i can't post a link to another site. but there is a good tutorial on Tackle underground- and it is pretty easy to do, i will probably be posting another like these if it turns out in the next week or so