• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

KOTC upgrade....finally!

aanderud

First KOTC upgrade for me in 7 weeks. It is not a monster, but it's 3.5 more points. I'll take anything after that stretch of dinks! This was the big one of the night, otherwise just 1 more smaller fish (7-8 lbs) and a couple missed hooksets and a hit and run or two. Thanks for going out Darren and JJ. JJ, we'll get you on a fish someday...I feel bad, that's 3 outings with me and nothing but a 6 lb sheepshead.

40x24, 26 lbs.

003.JPG

004.JPG

thanks guys. the mid-twenties is a great ice breaker, for what will hopefully be a big one on friday.

i usually wear whatever shirt i was wearing at work when i go fishing. reduces the laundry workload that way. usually that is a random polo shirt.

I hope that wasn't the big one we were supossed to catch on friday confused I guess we'll shoot for a 40 on friday.

No way, that was just a warmup so that I knew what something bigger than 10 lbs felt like again. It's been so long, I didn't want to wait til friday and then freak out when I had the mambajamba on the line.

Friday's fish will be at least 30 lbs for each of us. I would suggest that we need to bring some food for refreshments, as we'll be tired from reeling in the big ones. I'll give you a call tonight and we can work out the details of where to meet and when and what to bring, etc...I'm stoked. KOTC-greenification and BPCL-moneyfication all in one night, I can smell it.

Brian,

I looked back and have not yet congrates you on the upgrade yet!

Congrates dude!

I missed the ball on this one grin.

If anyone is due, it is aanderud!

I had the privilege of fishing with aanderud this year and I will say he knows his stuff when it come to cat fishing, plus he is fun to fish with grin!