• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Rage Against The Machine coming to MN!

hoggs222

September 3rd, Target Center, I guess....$$$$ per ticket not posted yet. Tickets go on sale on Saturday at 10am.

I drove to Alpine Valley in East Troy,Wisco to see them last year! Well worth the duckets!

Who's going? I'm pretty sure I'll be there.

I saw RATM open for House of Pain at First Ave back in 93. Can't believe it was that long ago.

I got to talk to Zack a bit while he was killin time at that record store that used to be right down from the 7th St. Entry. Was a fun show and I wouldn't mind seeing them again.

Hahaha! I didn't like audioslave either! Liked soundgarden a lot. Zach's voice didn't mesh with the rest of the song! I've told people this for a long time!

I think the biggest problem with Audioslave was Morello didn't have the freedom to showcase his very unique talents on guitar with Cornell like he did with Zach. Cornell wanted to show off his "voice", I like him and all, but Morellos guitar work should be the highlight of ANY band he plays in

Hmmm, RATM playing the same weekend as the Republican National Convention. I wonder if it's just a coincidence??? HA!

I can't wait for this show, hopefully they don't go get arrested before they play or do some huge political demonstration. I can deal with some, but I just want to hear them rock.