• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Span

soldoncass

Just saw an interview with Denard Span. Very impressed! Still no sparkle in his eyes, but he seemed like a humble, hungry guy. Impressed with his personality, as well as his talent! His arm is decent, great instincts, great speed. He is here to stay(as long as he stays hungry). I should look up his stats... I think he is learning to hit LH pitchers too.

Not gonna happen for at least 6 years...where you gonna find a catcher?? Not Redmond, he is just a good backup.

He's in Fort Meyers

Stats

AVG:

HR:

RBI:

Full Name: Wilson Abraham Ramos

Born: 08/10/1987

Birthplace: Valencia, Venezuela

Height: 6' 0"

Weight: 178

Bats: R

Throws: R

Minor league player of the week....

From what Gardy said when Cuddy comes back Span will be left right where he is in the top of the order. Cuddy will get his spot back because they need a right handed bat. I would guess that Gomez will likely be the one to lose playing time when Cuddy comes back.

I would suspect the outfield to look something like

Young in left, Span in Center, Cuddy in right with Gomez either going down to AAA or coming in off the bench.

You might be able to bench Young here and there and move Span to left and put Gomez in center.

Kubel should be the everyday DH right now. He is hitting a ton right now. If you look at his home runs per at bat he is better then Morneau right now. If Kubel was an everyday player with all the at bats that come with it he would be predicted to have 21 hr's by now.

Kubel should be the everyday DH right now. He is hitting a ton right now. If you look at his home runs per at bat he is better then Morneau right now. If Kubel was an everyday player with all the at bats that come with it he would be predicted to have 21 hr's by now.

I agree Kubel should be our everyday DH. The numbers speak for themselves.

Originally Posted By: dude Lake Tom
Not gonna happen for at least 6 years...where you gonna find a catcher?? Not Redmond, he is just a good backup.

He's in Fort Meyers

Stats

AVG:

HR:

RBI:

Full Name: Wilson Abraham Ramos

Born: 08/10/1987

Birthplace: Valencia, Venezuela

Height: 6' 0"

Weight: 178

Bats: R

Throws: R

Minor league player of the week....

It is great to have all these good options. Can't recall the last time the Twins had this much depth at so many positions. I've always been amazed at how many injuries there are given it is a non-contact sport. With all the injuries they have had this year, this depth has allowed them to stay in contention.

Anyone riding the bench will likely not have too wait to long to get more time in. Before too long another starter will get injured (hopefully not Mauer or Morneau), then the player drawing the short straw will be back to being a starter again.

We were ready to cut, I think it was Everett, then six hours later, Casilla gets injured, Everett is back on the roster playing in a game.

All the variety has been fun, because someone new is always contributing to help this team. Early last year seemed like most of the new guys stunk ... lets hope we don't have to relive those days.