• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

MarCum LX-3 vs Lowrance X67c

icebum1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All true. Also, the LX3 also has better target separation in zoom than the LX1. It does so by using a shorter pulse width in zoom. Don't mean to get too technical here but you do see more detail in the zoom mode which the LX1 doesn't have. On the other hand I've use the LX1 and it does a great job and is easy to use.

Ron Anlauf

I felt like I needed to reply to dec.

dec, I know the Marcum is a great hard warter unit. Probably the best out there right now. I have had the opporutnity to fish with them all. I really enjoy my Lowrance. It has some limitations, but its positives make up for them for my type of fishing. I really hope you read the manual before bad mouthing it. I haven't missed seeing a fish yet, even hugging the bottom. I know this from the camera as well. It sounds like your ping setting was off.