• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Off to LOTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUSKY18

I will be heading up to Brainerd tonight and then off at 0430 tomorrow morning for 4 days of fishing up on LOTW. I am totally JACKED UP!!!! Going to be traveling with Steve Jonesi, which should be interesting. Anyways....will have internet access at the resort, so will post updates and pics of what the vets have been catching!

Tonka boy.........will put a pic of your bro and a 50" monster!! smile

I'm gonna hold you to that one! J/K

You guys have a blast! I just hope everything turns out perfect and all the Vets get into some skis! I'll be keeping an eye on the forums. THANKS again guys! grin

Speaking of that, though I have no experience on LOTW, if this event happens again next year I would be happy to offer a seat in my boat and "act" as a guide for a vet - pick up all the gas and travel expenses for the vet too, as well as provide equipment to use if necessary. My small way of saying thanks. That is if it would be helpful and we were invited to join in, and the other guides can share some info and help us put the vet on fish. Bret, perhaps you can bring up the subject with Dick Pearson or whoever put this together and let us know. There may be a few others who would be willing to help out. Good luck!