• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Replicas

slayer21

my bro has a replica of an eye, but he got the replica of a fish he actually caught. it was a few years ago but the taxi charged $11/inch (well worth the money). taxi is prolly charging more now.

Matt Yertarnich with Artistic Angler out of Duluth is the best in the midwest from what I have seen. Lifetime garuntee on replicas, I had a guest with a 21" replica smallmouth that matt did in 2001 fall of the wall while being dusted in 2006, they sent the pieces in and no questions asked matt replaced it and it looks good as the original.

10% more for a replica ????

Was that supposed to be a JOKE?

Try 30 % OR more !

Im my neck of the woods

Going rate is $9.00 per inch on REAL FISH!

$14.00 For a Fake looking Replica

Who cares about a Lifetime warranty?....most of us wont be around

100 years from now anyway.

Brian K

I have a 46" Pike from Fibertech out of Brainerd area. He did good work, I wanna say with a nice piece of driftwood it was $500 or so.

If I get another replica it will be by Fittante, he does the best work I've seen.

I recently had a musky done by Fitante. I couldn't be happier with the way it looks. Very life-like, unlike many replicas you see. The fish was 51 x 26 and it cost about $650. He's a great guy and very customer friendly. I highly suggest using him.

One more vote for Fittante, he did my buddy's bass and hand delivered it to his house in Mendota Heights because he had forgotten to bring it to the musky Expo. Great work, too