• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Perch and slip bobbers?

berke99

Bobber Bugs work well as does just a plain hook and split shot or 1/16 oz. lead head jig. I like to have the slip knot, a bead and the bobber above a barrel swivel on the main line. Then below the barrel swivel, I tie ~16" of 6# Berkley Vanish to the presentation. As far as where to start, start near the bottom and work up 6 - 12" every 30 minutes or so until you get bit assuming fish are in the area.

Depends where you're finding the perch. Some may be in the weeds, some may be in the flats. For weeds, I tend to like to set it to just touching the weeds. For bottom flats, I tend to like to set it to about a foot off, but sometimes it's good to drag it on the bottom and lift the bait off to attract them.