• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
porterhouse

My daughters first

Today is a great day. My 10 year daughter caught her first Tiger muskie this afternoon. She caught the fish on a #5 shad rap in 8FT of water. Let's just say she is now hooked on muskie fishing.

Here is the photo. It's not the best photo. She wanted to hold the fish by herself. The fish swam away just fine.

fishingpictures001.jpg

Brian

Very cool!!! Congrats you you and your daughter!

Best part is purchases of muskie gear can be labeled as being "for her".

Tell her Congratulations from all of us! That is just something very special that the both of you will remember for many, many years to come! AWESOME!!

Nice work!! My girls are 3 and 5 and I can't wait until they can go for the biggies as well!!

Thanks everyone!!!!!!! She says thank you for the nice comments.

She is on fire right now. I took her out on Monday morning and she got some slime time again and she lost a real nice fish before she caught this one. Looks like I found a new job as a net man!!!!

fishingpictures002.jpg

Brian

She is on fire! Good for her!!! Nothing better than being the netman for one of your own kids...

Congrats again! That sure makes it fun!

What a great picture too, done with the timer I assume? Nice job at capturing a memory like that..... Definitely one to frame and display!

Congrats again! That sure makes it fun!

What a great picture too, done with the timer I assume? Nice job at capturing a memory like that..... Definitely one to frame and display!

Chris,

I use a remote with the camera. It's makes it real easy to take pictures by myself.

Brian

Awesome, what's better than spending time with your daughter and getting her hooked on fishing? Congrats to her on the fish.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• heard from 2 folks who went the other day, their boat not good the other good!!  go figure..  same charter company...
    • Nice fish.  Heading out to Lake Michigan in 2-3 weeks.  Haven't decided exactly where yet.
    • We were on Kinn's boats out of Algoma.  
    • What port did you head out of Duff?
    • A group of us are planning on getting together on Lake Osakis for the day on 8/18/18 for a day of fishing and a midday picnic at the Battle Point Park.  We would enjoy connecting with some fellow anglers from the site to connect and have some fun.  Osakis is a great lake for big gills, slab crappies, nice walleye, pike, smallmouth and largemouth bass.  The best walleye bite has been during low light periods.  Sunfish and crappie bite all day.  We plan on taking a break around noon at the Battle Point Park for lunch.  Right now tentatively looking to connect around 8-9 at the access.  Otherwise look for a red and white Warrior and connect with me, "Borch" on the water I'd you'd like.   I might even have a fishing report really fresh fishing report for you. 
    • It was slow for us this year, steelhead on Sunday afternoon, and only a couple nice kings on Monday. But the potential for a big fish is there again this year.   My friend is a little on the small side, always makes nice fish look HUGE.   My early morning fish came in at 23.6 lbs. A pound and a half heavier than the top pic.      
    • Nice work, that looks incredible. And I'm a big fan of the grey motif.   Thanks for the show and write up.
    • Yeah we brought it up to our cabin and sleep in it if there are a bunch of people up there. Thanks!
    • Are you guys using it as a summer camper as well?  Super Product right there!  😎
    • Thanks! It weighed in over what I thought which was disappointing. It was right around 7000 lbs with full propane tanks and some other stuff in it. We actually weighed it just after getting spray foamed and it was already at like 5000 lbs I’m not sure how others that did the same style steel stud house have a finished weight around 5500 lbs.    The cost in materials was above 20K but below 25 still too scared to finish adding the receipts. We really tried to use the best materials we could find and not cut any corners. When I was pricing stuff out before we started my ballpark was 19K but I forgot to add a tv screws wire and little stuff like that.    Yeah it took a lot of time but I enjoyed it for the most part. I’m actually getting kind of bored now and don’t know what to do with all the free time.