• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hobby, or obsession

Wish-I-Were-Fishn

um.....well....

I say if you are working full time (at least 40hrs/wk) and you actually spend more time with "the other thing" then it's an obsession.

guess I'm obsessed cool

Like stated above it depends on the observer. What I view as hobbbies my wife views as obsessions.... If you do your activities in your spare time I would call it a hobby. If you skip important family functions to do your activity then i would call it an obsession....

every thing I do I have a passion for it. a hobby is sewing,gardening,panting,etc even tho I do some things I would call a hooby. My outdoor sports hunting/fishing I have great passion in!

When you wake up at 3:38 a.m. and the alarm is set for 4:00 everytime you get a chance to get on the big water.

When you don't care if it's bull heads or monster muskies you still have a blast.

When planning the trip is as much fun as the trip because of what takes place between you and your buddies during the planning.

All else fades away except for the pursuit.

Not obsessed but with any real effort I could be.