• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lets see a show of hands for Moore's contest

Larry FlatCaster

The results are in, and some nice ones at that. I guess while me and my boat partner where chit chatting and enjoying the weather, there were some of you actually out there catching some really nice fish.

We spent the night on the lower stretches of the MN river, and ended up near the confluence area. It took five hours to get the first fish on, only to loose it half way to the boat. We had with us the usual stand bys, cut sucker, gissard shad, along with the Secret-7 stink bait from Team catfish. We came away empty but had a nice night, and look forward to doing it again.

Speaking of again, due to weekend conflicts with other area clubs and leagues, the next one will be scheduled for August 16th, just two weeks away......

On to the winners of this contest........

Flatheads-

1st place Larry Flatcaster with a 47 X 30

2nd place Jesse Hanish with a 46 X 29

Channels-

1st place Riverhog with a 30 X 16

2nd place Rod hanish (catch22) with a 29 X 16 1/2

All places were seperated by just inches if that, so a real close contest. Only two things were needed to place this time, either a Bullhead or shad. Thanks to all that paticapated, and we hope you can join us in two weeks when we do this again.

Payout for this past contest was-

1st place- 51.30

2nd place- 34.20

Now to start wondering how to pull a pabbit out of the hat for next time.....

--------------------

Bob Moore - Moore's Bait & Tackle

Your one stop bait shop... with a COMPLETE line for the catfishermen!

Correction Mr. August!

From the man him self!

Quote:
From the Arcols bridge on the St.Croix down stream to Prescott)

We will give you the benny of the dought because of the (I think) grin

Happy birthday Flaco651, hope you have a nice day pre-fishing.

Well, this is it, our last contest of the year. It has had its' moments, with close contests, unexpected winners, and even a few honorab;e mentions for their achievements. I would like to thank all of you that have particapated, and good luck to those who are going to try again. Same rules apply as always, you can contact the shop on Saturday for the control item.......