• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Non Resident 2004 License

Perchpapa

I have a fishing trip planned for Lake Mille Lacs in February. I am a ND resident and I do not have a MN license this season. Can I buy a 2004 season license yet to fish or do I need to buy a 24 hour license? Thank in advance.

Yes but it will cost you 110 dollars and is only good for 10 days. just kidding.

I believe you can still an out of state license and dont need to buy the 24 hour.Adam

I believe you can only buy a 2003 license. Our dates run from March to March so I think your stuck with a month's worth of fishing instead of a whole year. But that's better than 10 days in a designated area. (You had to expect a few of these pokes when you asked the question!!!)

Yes you will only be able to get a 2003 license still. Best off buying a 1 day or 3 day license at this point. 2004 will not be availible till the end of Feb. and even after they are availible they don't take effect till March 1.

------------------
Grip it and Rip it

IFFWalleyes
I Fish For Walleyes
[email protected]