• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fantasy Football

Seabass77

Can someone make some recommendations on leagues/Web sites to use/join for Fantasy Football. My brother and I are looking to get a team together. Looking to put into a pot too.

Thanks

I would recomend fanball. I have used yahoo, and it's hard to navigate sometimes. Fanball you can easily look up stats. Plus you have live scoring. So you can look up stats at anytime. Oh and by the way it is a minnesota company. I have heard nothing but good things about cbs also. I wouldn't use yahoo, unless you want to use a free site. I think fanball is around sixty dollars for the whole league.

Sandbox and Fanball for pay sites. CBS and Yahoo for the freebies. With most fantasy sports, you get out of it what you put into it. The sites are all a little bit different but you can get them to do what you need them to do.

I would recomend fanball. I have used yahoo, and it's hard to navigate sometimes. Fanball you can easily look up stats. Plus you have live scoring. So you can look up stats at anytime. Oh and by the way it is a minnesota company. I have heard nothing but good things about cbs also. I wouldn't use yahoo, unless you want to use a free site. I think fanball is around sixty dollars for the whole league.

Fanball is a bit of a headache though. They were having server issues last night (our draft night) and this morning I can't even get on their site. One of the other members of my league said the other night the other fanball league he is in got halfway through their draft and the site crashed on them

I've never used the draft function with fanball, but other than that it's been great for our league the past two years going on three now. Plus they have a mobile site for access with a internet enabled phone. Compared to the price of CBS it does the job just fine although they do have issues every so often. A buddy has been using CBS for quite a few years and he tells me they have their fair share of issues also, so I don't think it really matters.

This time of year is touch and go for fanball, way too many drafts going on. we have had our leauge on there for 4 years now, going on 5 and it seems like they never invest in enough server to handle the load at this time of year. I dont even mess with the live draft feature, I've heard way too many horror stories. Other than that, from a commsioners point of view, fanball is the best. Easy to set up the leauge, has more scoring systems than you can dream of, latest news, and if I want to see who won the matchup between me and a buddy 4 years ago, with all the stats of that game, it's only a click away.