• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fishhouse stolen from Big birch

woodyjdh

I'd gladly help keep an eye out for it, as I spend alot of time (too much time) on the net. But one question...what picture? I don't see it. Or maybe I am not looking in the right place? Thanks, and I hope we find it for the guy! Too bad with all the new laws our legislature makes, that we can't add another law and go back to "old world laws" and cut the hands off of theives!!!! mad.gif

I have no way to post a pic but taey are suppose to be posted at all the bait shops
in the area. I know there is one at
The Tackle Box&More in St Cloud.Chuck said that the guy was going to put pics at all the bait shops in the area
The pic says that they cut the lock he had in the tung.Not much is secure anymore.
jimBo

Cut the lock off of the tongue? Is nothing sacred anymore? Maybe we'll have to start mounting pontoons on our fish houses, take them out in the fall and let them freeze in? Or maybe build our fish houses off of pilings out in the lakes to keep people from stealing them!! OK, time to go take my meds! Ha Ha.

Fine, if it has to come down to this, I will make a igloo! There will be pleny of ice around. grin.gif
Try stealing that thing!!!!

Back to topic, I hope they get that guy and beat the dump out of him.

------------------
AKA PikeEye 300

Any one seen the pic of the house that was stolen from Big Birch lake at the bait shops
I belive it was taken between 1/12/03-1/17/04 the guy just bought it last year thought I would post it on here to get more eyes on the look out for it.Don't know him but I think he could use all the help he can get.There is a pic at the Tackle Box&more. Keep your eyes out for a unbeliveable deal on a house or acces.
jimBo

[This message has been edited by jimBo (edited 01-23-2004).]

[This message has been edited by jimBo (edited 01-23-2004).]

Weve never said it,but there is a code of ethics on the ice and only ice fisherman know it.When i step out on the ice i feel like im walking out of the real world and into another.One where i can trust anyone i encounter out there.Like im doing something only a small percentage of man(and woman)would actually go out and do with much pride...everything about it,freezing cold and all!
I could go much deeper but i think you get my point.As many of you have said,is any thing not sacred anymore?I really feel for my "ice fishing brother".Its like someone stealing your home cuz weve all spent countless hours in these shacks enough to them home,at least to me.
Karma is a serious thing to any fisherman.Why do you think we say "good luck" so much!!!I hope the guy who stole your home doesnt fish cuz the FISHING GODS are very p.o.ed with that criminal.
Once again,sorry about your misfortune,bud!
good luck,Doug.

[This message has been edited by icewalkr1 (edited 01-24-2004).]

The difference between Horse theif and house thief? 1 letter.. Get some pics posted here, its gonna show up.
Oh by the way get a rope!

------------------
en kala
(I fish)

I saw pictures of the house in the local advertising paper the Peach last night. It looks like a very nice and very big house. I looks like a person would need a pretty good vehicle to pull that off the ice and down the road. I was mad last year when I had a heater and some lures stolen last year, now they are takin houses. What's safe anymore.