• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
harvey lee

Rivers will be rising

its about time we get some rain the river has dropped a lot in the last week or so. I marked a spot on the back a week or so ago and marked it two more times and it was like ten feet from the first one!! blush

I don't know about a foot... the ground is so dry that it might soak up a lot of the precip.

Then again it could be so dry and hard that the majority just runs off into the rivers

just a touch over 1.5" here in town It'll make the river change but not to much. pretty dri round these parts. neighbor had a tree fall on his house this morning some wicked wind this morning. some people with out power to

got about a inch in Morton, Still have no power as of this morning. Supposed to be on by 5pm today. But that time has been getting backed up since yesterday afternoon.

Gauges

Unfortunately it looks like this wasn't a drop in the bucket. We need a few days of rain and some steady rain.

Looks like it's that time of year to do a rain dance.

I'll start.

The river sure could use a few more feet. Its getting a little hairy getting around at night. Lots of deadheads, and many spots at 2 foot.

and to think it still needs to come down a few feet to match last years low levels.

But, we didn't hit anything last night Scott. Thanks for a good evening on the river even if the fish did not cooperate that well.

and to think it still needs to come down a few feet to match last years low levels.

Ya but I think last year wasnt a normal low summer, I think it was a little lower then average lows!

Thanks Tom for being captain last night and getting us back home safe in the fog and low waters. I think after that experience, my boat might have to go to the lake for the first time this year! Unless we can add a few more feet to the water level, I dont forsee me taking my boat out. Looks like I will be doing a little more shore fishing now cry

Yes, I can't go in much shallower water and still be safe. My prop looks like it has been through the 3rd world war and if it gets any shallower, I won't float.

That water can just keep on droppin'. The lower the better for Aug. 8th. if myself and Aanderud are going to find a spot to fish amongst the chaos.