• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

FM Game?

Pig_sticka

After doing some brainstorming, checking out playstation 2 games and computer games.
Why isn't there an ice fishing game?
I figure it would be a small area of interest but I am sure some people would go for it.
A few top midwest lakes, and all the ice fishing accessories.
Have bonus ice fishers like a jigglestick, rick, hawgtime, ect.
Then all the ice fisherman stuck at home for the night could ice fish on the screen and help the blues alittle bit.

I have found 1 icefishing game. It is called Propilkki it is Swedish I believe. Once you get through the language barrier it is a rather fun game. I'll see if I can dig up a link for it, if that is alright of course.

------------------
Tight Lines,

JP Z

An ice fishing game would be cool, but to get a computer company to actually create one will be difficult at best. Unfortunately, there aren't all that many places in the country to ice fish. I lived in North Carolina for a while, and no one would believe that we actually do this thing, even afer I showed tham pictures. Part of the problem is that it would be a VERY regional game... so many companies would shy away from it.
That being said, MAYBE there's a company in MN that would do it?? Like the one that did the "Deer's Revenge"... (twist on Deer Hunter...)