• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Comida

bassNspear

I was out on Sunday, and was not having any luck at all with what i was using. I went to a few docks, and started to get some fish on Mr. Twister Comida, the bass was just smoking everyone of them. After that, i pushed back and fish some deep water with finess worms by Mr. Twister as well. Man, i am starting to really fall in love with these baits.

Anyone else using them or starting to use them?

I was out on Sunday, and was not having any luck at all with what i was using. I went to a few docks, and started to get some fish on Mr. Twister Comida, the bass was just smoking everyone of them

thats what im talking about sled. I love these baits. I have had great luck with them over and over again. There is alot of different baits by Mr. Twister that are really good, but man its tough to beat these, and the price.

I can answer that Sled.. no he isn't.. I am, and know everybody who is(in MN)...

I can however say that the lure is less expensive as many other similar lures, and from my own opinion, seem more durable. M.T. is not a sponsor of FM, but has in the past. They are a great company, and I as a sponsored angler, have a ton of confidence in their lures!

CrappieNeyes... The purple ones are horrible, horrible I tell you please send them to me so I can properly dispose of them! ;-)

Deitz How is a Comida/Senko rigged jigworm style? do you have a pic or jig head recomendation?

Jig worm is just a jig head, I like the money jig by OutKast tackle. But there are other good ones on the market as well. Mushroom heads work well. Fish it on an exposed hook. Or you can rig it on a shakey head and bury the hook in the plastic and make it weedless.

I'm getting a good chuckle out of this topic! smile If I can clarify.... Bass N Spear in your initial post you made you said "I was out on Sunday, and was not having any luck at all with what i was using." All that SledNeck wanted to know was what Bass N Spear was using that he was not having any luck with. Before switching to Comidas were you throwing Cranks, Jigs...etc...

13 posts and there is still no answer to the question.

Just goes to show it's hard to communicate with a computer sometimes as I struggle a lot myself. smile

TODDY