• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fantasy B.A.S.S. Fishing

I have started a private league for us here at Fishingminnesota.com. Everyone is welcome to join while there is still room.

Here's the scoop:
site: games.espn.go.com/basschallenge/bass/frontpage
Group:Fishingminnesota.com
Password:Cyberfish

Pick your team
do tie breakers (a good score is in the high 400's up to 600's)
remember to make sure once your team is picked that all of your anglers are fishing this tournament. An * shows up if you pick an inactive angler for your roster.

Good Luck- Deadline is the 29th. Good Luck, you will need it against the Minnesocold BPboys.

I have started a private league for us here at Fishingminnesota.com. Everyone is welcome to join while there is still room.
Here's the scoop:

Pick your team
remember to make sure once your team is picked that all of your anglers are fishing this tournament. An * shows up if you pick an inactive angler for your roster.

Good Luck- Deadline is the 29th. Good Luck, you will need it against the Minnesocold BPboys.

Come join Cyb, BP, Granny, Fishtales, and the rest.

I have started a private league for us here at Fishingminnesota.com. Everyone is welcome to join while there will always be room.

Here's the scoop:

Pick your team

Good Luck- Deadline is the 29th. to have any shot at year end bragging rights.

Good Luck, you will need it against the Minnesocold BPboys.

We are up to 35 teams but have room for many more.

Deadline to get in for the 1st tournament is
January 29, 2004 8:59:59 AM PST

SIGN UP AND SET YOUR PICKS NOW-It only takes about 15minutes or less if you know what you are doing.

[This message has been edited by Basspastor (edited 01-27-2004).]

We are up to 37 teams but have room for many more.
Deadline to get in for the 1st tournament is
January 29, 2004 8:59:59 AM PST

SIGN UP AND SET YOUR PICKS NOW-It only takes about 15minutes or less if you know what you are doing.

Just a few more hours before lock down. The group may or may not be limited to 50 people. I am a little unclear on that. I know there are groups with more.