• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bass in a sinkhole

tampa

does anyone know anything about fish lake in eagan? its a little tiny thing, but i know there are a lot of bass in there. went out last night and all i got were 2 northerns on a spinnerbait. anyone know how and where to get the bass in there? thanks a lot, jake

Have you tried Holland Lake, where Lexington runs into Cliff? There are some killer bass in there- just put 'em back when you're done!

You'll want a canoe or float tube. Once you get away from the pier the pressure is nominal.

I've found that Fish is a spring/late fall lake. Haven't had much luck out there in the summer heat unless the bait is either stationary or worked extremely slowly. Don't have any idea why. I've caught more bass ice-fishing out there than I hate June-July-August!

Yeah its not uncommon to see some real bass pigs out of Holland. All the fishing pressure comes mostly from the pier only. So if you want a chance to catch them hogs you gotta get out on the lake.

Fish still puts out a nice bass occasionally. But its nothing like it was 15yrs ago. The rocks by pilot knob road side is a good start.