• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Operation Muskie less than a week a way!!!!!!!

MUSKY18

Well boys, this time next week I will be up on LOTW fishing as part of Operation Muskie. I am hoping that the fish cooperate with us, and the veterans catch some big girls. Can't hardly believe that it is finally here, after a year and a half of planning. Seems like forever ago when Dick and I started this whole thing. I just wanted to give a big THANK YOU to anyone and everyone who donated or helped out in any way, big or small. This is a trip of a lifetime for most of these veterans and I think that they well deserve it. There are a couple of veterans who have never caught a muskie before, and some that have never been on LOTW before. I am sure they will fall in love with it. I surely think it is paradise! Anyways...we have some great guides coming in and it should be a blast. I got pretty lucky with my guides, actually very lucky. See what you think:

Day 1: Pete Maina

Day 2: Pete Maina

Day 3: Dick Pearson

Day 4: Steve Jonesi

Pete will also have a film crew up there and will be doing an episode of The Next Bite on Operation Musie to be aired in the future!

Wow Bret, you have great guides. It will be great to hear your observations and results. It is a great thing to do this. In the end, it is all about helping people. Let me know, if there is someway I can help.

Best of luck Bret. You'll be fishing with my bro on day 3...he can't stop talking about fishing with Dick & Doug. I hope you guys put on a clinic up there! And a big THANK YOU to all the vets and everyone who made Operation Muskie possible!! Can't wait to see the pics/videos.

Tonka..........is that boy PUMPED or what!!!!! Talked with him yesterday and WOW. We are going to have a great day on the water and if he catches anything, pics will be posted!!!

Thanks for helping get the guys out on the water Bret, I know the first thing my Nephew wanted to do was get on the water, it really means allot to those guys, Pete's gonna be a blast for them and Dick is an American Muskie Icon, that Jonesi fella is one of the funniest best guys you'll ever meet and the guy is a great fisherman to boot, good luck and have a great safe trip.

Thank You

John Underhill