• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lifetime license question

Scoot

I'm moving to MN soon (I live in Fargo now). In a month or so I'll buy a regular fishing license, since I won't have lived in MN for long enough to get a lifetime license. However, in the fall I'd like to buy a liftime sportsman's license- will I have a problem doing this given that I already have a non-lifetime fishing license in the same year?
Scoot

[This message has been edited by Scoot (edited 01-22-2004).]

Nope that won't be a problem. I had two fishing license when I got mine to I only carried one of them. They kind of have you set up now when I bought on I got the big game deer and then the fishing. You couldn't and still can't get those in a combination I not sure why. Now I see that they only sell the fishing in combination with the same game so now they charge more. The have a separte small game but not a separte fishing. Oh well it is pretty cool to have I bought mine before I moved to ND and they stay valid even if living out of state so I lucked out and don't have to pay the non resident fee every year which isn't bad for fishing but the deer license is where I really save money.

------------------
Grip it and Rip it

IFFWalleyes
I Fish For Walleyes
[email protected]