• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Twins - Sox series

mnwild

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morneau comes up with the big hit again! He's been having one helluva season. Hopefully they can hold on til the 9th so Nathan can come in and close the door, as he says (or tries to sing) on that cheesy commercial. Go Twins!

The ol' Windmeister ought to be the one throwin' up. I bet he just loves those 'pirhanyas'.

And Cubbies beat Brewers again too.

Hey Windy, to quote from one of your fav movies Animal House:

"This is GREAT".

Keep rollin' on Twins and Cubs.

You have to love Guillen's quote about Morneau being the MOST DANGEROUS hitter. Good win tonight, hopefully at least one more to take the series.

My wife laughed when they said this. mad Then he hit the bases clearing double!!!!!!! grin I made her take it back. I'm also making her wear my #33 jersey to the game tonight. wink

A great start to the most important series of the year to date.

Well its just a few hours till Game 3 and we have Livan on the mound which can be scary, but he's at home were he is pretty deadly! After attending the last 2, I really wish I could get to the next two.

Hopefully the crowds are as big and as loud as they were for the first two games (All 36,000 of them!) Hopefully they win tonight and get nearly 40,000 to see the TWINS return the favor and sweep the Sox!!!!!

And hey, it only took Sports Center 40 minutes to get to the Twins and White Sox highlights!!!!!

Originally Posted By: genegodawa
Why do you say that Sled? Because it works so well?

Theyve been in first place for like over 100 days.

We will see how good it has worked come Oct., or better yet, come tonight.

We were at the 7-0 win. So many highlights, but the best was AJ hitting himself in the knee with a foul ball and wandering around the infield forever trying to walk it off. When he got a bloop single, he rolled up his pant leg and showed it to Morneau. Like he should kiss it and make it better? What a chump!