• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Twins - Sox series

mnwild

Probably the biggest series of the year, what is everyone prediction??

Looking at what the Sox are throwing at us all lefties and we all know how good the Twins hitters hit lefties I am going to say Sox take 3 of 4, hurts to say that.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are one of three or four teams we struggle against. In Chi town we'd be lucky to take 1 of 4. At home I'm hoping we eek out 3 with the series win. Could split the series very easily though.

Pretty sure this is his 2nd wk there. Saw a report that said he boated a 4 1/2 lb walter but don't have any other info. Good for him. I'm sure he will give us a nice, long "winded" report upon his return though. Sure would be nice to have him return in 2nd Pl, huh? Nyuk, nyuk.

Pretty sure this is his 2nd wk there. Saw a report that said he boated a 4 1/2 lb walter but don't have any other info. Good for him. I'm sure he will give us a nice, long "winded" report upon his return though. Sure would be nice to have him return in 2nd Pl, huh? Nyuk, nyuk.

2nd place with the Tigers breathing down their necks. I keep waiting for the Sox 2nd half slump they are known for. Maybe we can start that off this week.

There is a real nice watering hole on the Turtle River between Cass and Kitchi (we have a group luncheon every year from another chatboard at Pike Hole). A beautiful view and bar with real good eats. I'll bet Windy will be tuned in there tonight while feasting on a big mushroom/swiss burger-at least until he has seen enough of the beginning of the slide........

Sorry I even responded now as I know we all have better things to discuss than Windy's eating habits.....just as long as the Twins make him choke it down, I don't care what he eats. Nyuk, nyuk.

Hopefully we can split the series, if not win it. I'm still waiting to hear but I think I'm getting a free ticket to Thursdays game, which should at least be a good game to watch. I'm gonna say we take 3 out of 4, with the loss against Buerhle if he pitches well. Maybe we'll get lucky and get a chance to see Liriano pitch in the series....

It was a fun game to watch for a Twins fan! But its just not as fun when you cant rub it in to Windy! Although every time his team gets beat he goes into hiding for a few days. You know he was at some northwoods bar talking smack with some Twins fans before the game, then hid in the corner by the 5th inning grin