• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

UPGRADE and new PB

catnipmn

Wow, sweet fish, and what a night to be on the water! Holy smokes, 50 pounders are few and far between for most folks. Could be the fish of a lifetime, Tom! Congrats. I think it's definitely John's turn one of these times out.

Wow!! Beautiful fish!!

One of the interesting things about cattin' is CatnipMN and I basically got skunked Friday night during BP Cat League. Log in today and BAM there it is... MONSTER. grin Luck can change at the drop of a hat in this game.

Congrats Tom!! I can't welcome you to the 50lb club yet, I'm not a member. frown

Nice to see a big one again.....it had been a while.

Thanks for changing the mojo Tom......I got a 42 last night after helping you with that 52 the night before.

I feel the luck changing.

Sure glad the monkey is back in Shamu's hands.

I would welcome you to the 50 pound club too.......but I am not a member either.

Quote:
I would welcome you to the 50 pound club too.......but I am not a member either.

But I can grin

NICE PIGGY there Tom!! Welcome to the club.

We'll have to show Tom the secret handshake someday wink

Originally Posted By: Papa Grump
Quote:

But I can grin

NICE PIGGY there Tom!! Welcome to the club.

We'll have to show Tom the secret handshake someday wink

Thanks everyone it was a blast!