• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Mankato area bass tournaments?

why is there no "mankato" area tournaments ? I got a boat with a live well finally and the year i get it there is only a few tourneys that are less than a hour drive away. I believe the dnr or some regulations have tampered with the number of boats in a tourney . having to do with permits? we or comeone should set up bass tournaments around the mankato ares ( madison,washington,lura,francis,ect.) what happened to the thursday nighters?

The tournement that was scheduled for Sunday on Jefferson has been cancelled along with the rest of the circuit according to the disturbing phone call I received tonight. Anyone know what is going on????

My partner and I were in 1st place and really looking forward to the next 2 lakes, now I just want my money back!!! I have never heard of anything like this happening in all the 20+ years I have been fishing in tournements???

I have been tossing around the idea of setting up a local circuit like this one for a few years. Gabby did a great job and that ended, this seemed like a really good circuit as well and now this is done or maybe done.....I would like to get one going. 30-40 boats on 4 or 5 local lakes with a TOC at the end of the year for the top teams.

If anyone has any input or would like to get on my soon to be formed mailing list for a great FULL season of fishing next year, contact me via e-mail at [email protected]