• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Colorful flying red guy

Ha! fooled ya! NOT a Cardinal!

2704854819_a4ce612d76_o.jpg

I took a break from working on the acreage to visit a local pull just 7 miles away and found some cash!

After approaching several of the pullers and asking if they had any good quality photos of their rigs in action,they all said the same thing "no,my wife can't run the camera worth a $&*!. After letting them chimp on my lcd, I had 4 commited sales!

I used to pull a Case IH 7240 that ran Alchohol-so it's still in my blood. The above photo of a friend of mine who I used to pull with was a deleter,so I thought I would post it here for a change of pace.

What could be better than enjoying the spectacle,having fun with the camera,and being the only one there making some ching? [aside from the obligatory hot dog/pepsi vendor]

See you in church!

Canon 30D,70-200 2.8IS mode 2,iso 100,TV's-30-60