• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hook Set for Vets--Congrats Tonka Bass...

Deitz Dittrich

We had more than a few FM members at the Hook set for vets tournament on Big Marine. Was a beautiful day on the water, just got home myself(Ray Esboldt and I teamed up)... Congrats to Tonka Bass and partner for bringing home some hardware.. 5th Place out of about 35 boats if I had to guess, with some very will known and good anglers! Ray and I were lucky enough to squeak out 4th...

Congrats to all you guys! That's alot of boats on that lake to do so well.

I've wanted to do that tourney the last couple years but I just can't seem to line up a partner. Just another reason I need a boat!

Congrats again!

Always got to love it when our group (FMers) shows well in a tournament. Nice day, but I wish we could have had that one fish that was about 30 seconds from being ours. I'm still wondering why I didn't say, "let's start there." That's just the way it goes.

Thanks for sharing the boat, Deitz. Someday, when I grow up, I might even throw a dropshot rig.

Good job to you too Dietz. It was nice to get out and just fish. I finally put to use some of that drop shot knowledge that everyone shared! What a technique. I was missing out before! I think the winning weight was 14 1/2 pounds.